![]() |
THE
SUMMER IN MY LIFE
I wish if I could be an ebony,
It seems impossible though,
But
it’s an irony;
This
summer in my life and its heat,
Demands
great skill and feat;
It’s
true that there is no gain without a pain,
I
have to wait for the rain;
Rain
shall be the only treat,
It’s
too hard to beat the heat;
Summer
is just a kismet,
You
may dislike but you can’t hate;
Life
has got more of its wrath stored,
Better
it will be
If
my patience is restored;
A
yellow season with dry leaves,
I
have to stand sturdy with folded sleeves;
Because
I know rain is following this sweat,
My
sweat can only relieve my quest;
Fate
and luck are just in a chain,
Like
as summer with its rain;
Hence
I resemble summer with fate,
And
luck as rain;
With
a beautiful quote that I can’t abstain.
Your
luck can never fade,
You
should know how to trade;
So
with a cool and strong head,
We
can change thorn shred to flower bed.
- Nachiket Tripathy

Suprb
ReplyDeleteThanks alot.
DeleteSuperb...
DeleteThanks alot
DeleteAwesome Nachi, keep it going
ReplyDeleteThanks alot bhai
DeleteEk number.....
ReplyDeleteThanks alot bhai
DeleteSplendid ...
ReplyDeleteI am inspired with it's depth ...
Keep on treating us with such awesome piece of poem ... ����
Thanks alot.... Certainly I will.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood one brother.....
ReplyDelete