ANGER:
AN EVIL
Am angry ! Yes I get
angry very often,
I loose my patience
and it becomes difficult to soften;
The temper leads me
red hot,
And I start fighting
without a second thought;
However I try to
control myself but all in vain,
When am annoyed I want
the other one too in pain;
Its just happens as
the situation provokes my mind,
Even after hundreds
of attempts peace seems difficult to find;
Folded knees….crossed
arms…teary eyes !!
After each fight I sit and cry,
In complete solitude
no one soothes me nor even gives a try;
Now it’s a period of
repentance with heart on lead,
It soothes me and
implants morals to feed;
This nature of mine
needs a change,
The self obsession is
just a meaningless craze;
Self obsession leads
to a false self pride,
This pride takes
controls of my stormy tide;
Mood swings……mind
goes irrational ,
Truth hides itself
and situation becomes tensional;
Adjustment is an art
that we all should learn,
Lets start spreading
peace in return;
Everthing wont happen
the way we have desired,
Defying which life
gets fired;
So friends ..!!
Lets’s take an oath
to keep ourselves cool,
Having self control
and positive thoughts as our tool;
Anger and violence
ruins relationships,
Ambience gets filled
with hardships;
So lets throw out our
anger right now and here,
And say a good bye to
sorrow and tear;
********************************************************************************

Nice re bhai
ReplyDeletethanks alot bhai
DeleteSuperb one!
ReplyDeletethanks alot bhai
DeleteMast
ReplyDeleteThanks alot bhai
DeleteExcellent
ReplyDeletethanks alot.
DeleteVery nice poem nachi... Good job keep writing😊
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot bhai. You are piece of inspiration.
DeleteWow nice poem and nice write. I really enjoyed this work of yours. I look forward to reading and enjoying more of your thoughts put to paper.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot. Such pieces of appreciations really motivates. Will surely write more.
DeleteThis poem is quite deep n intense .... Great work .... Keep going ☺️☺️
ReplyDeleteThanks alot
Delete