Monday, 2 April 2018

A Tale of Enlightened Soul



LIFE: AN OCEAN OF SCOPE

I don’t know how to start, how to proceed and where to end!
Life seems simple but it’s a blend;
As a kid I was happy and clear,
As I grew my mind all filled with fear;
Expectations resulted in a bleeding ocean,
A ocean full of untold emotion;
Mid in the ocean I sat in a leaking boat,
With sweating head and dry throat;
But could never think of rowing to the shore;
It was certain that I would drown,
As I feared to face expectation’s frown;
Eventually ocean made my boat sink,
And I sat motionless with my soul’s stink;
I was in a deep thought;
A thought of my family’s reaction on loosing me,
And my loved one’s regret for choosing me;
By this time I was in the dark bed;
A bed with sand & mosses around,
And all beneath the water I was found;
A fish came to me like a fairy,
And asked me if the place was scary?;
I said it is peaceful to be here,
Away from the world it’s a complete sheer;
The angel fish gave me a kiss;
The holy creature said am being coward,
Beauty is to bear the responsibility and move forward;
We all came to this world like a empty slate,
Situations filled it all with fate;
It’s the essence of almighty’s making which we have to respect,
Without which there is no life’s aspect;
The divine words of fish gave me a ray of hope,
Suddenly the ocean of fate turned to a ocean of scope;
I took a leap and swam to the shore,
Expectations welcomed me and I had to score;
I was courageous and was bold in state,
Faced every challenge and teased the fate;
All the bad  nightmares blurred ,
And everyone cheered with respect and opportunities thawed;
Lets learn to cope,
As there is never a lost hope;
Remember! We all are enough powerful,
To make our life wonderful;
Life is full of adventure & mystery,
Keep on trying until you break the history;

- NACHIKET TRIPATHY

15 comments:

UNPARALLEL SIDES OF A COIN

UNPARALLEL SIDES OF A COIN   I worked hard……to be first in the race, Society applauded me for my success. I was overwhelmed...